Thanks in advance for the feedback or feature request. We rely heavily on our community of users like yourself to help prioritize and guide the future development of VoiceThread.
We're sorry something isn't working as expected. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. You might find the answer to your question in the How-To articles.
Please see if your question is already answered here. If not, please send us a message and we'll be happy to assist you.
- I need W-9 information for adding VoiceThread as a vendor
- Does VoiceThread accept purchase orders (POs) as a payment option?
- I placed an order via purchase order and have not received the start-up information
- How can I cancel my license?
- How can I cancel and delete my own personal account?
- I would like to schedule a phone call / screenshare / demo to ask some questions
- Why is there a charge on my credit card, and can I get a refund?
P.O. Box 970533
Boca Raton, FL 33497-0533
Phone: +1 919 724 4486
Fax: +1 253 785 0036
VoiceThread does accept purchase orders for any purchase under $50. To pay for your license with a purchase order, please follow these steps:
- Select the VoiceThread Product that best suits your needs.
- Click the Purchase button to add the product to your shopping cart.
- Select the Purchase Order tab on the checkout page.
- Enter your postal code to determine if your organization has previously set up a purchase profile with VoiceThread. If your organization does not appear in the list, complete the required fields on the form and submit the Purchase Order request.
- Once you click Place Order, an invoice will be generated, and you'll see an option to enter your purchase order number right away.
- Please also fax a copy of your purchase order to us at 253-785-0036 or send a hard copy to:
P.O. Box 970533
Boca Raton, FL 33497-0533
If you’d prefer to receive a quote in advance or have any questions, please contact us.
Note: Please make sure that your purchase order includes the name and email address of the registered VoiceThread user who will be using the product so that we can deliver it quickly and accurately.
A VoiceThread license or product purchased via a PO is usually provisioned within 3-5 days of our receiving the PO number or payment. Please make sure that the PO form contains the name and email of a registered VoiceThread user so that the product can be provisioned as quickly and accurately as possible. You will receive an email with start-up information when your license is ready.
If you still haven't received an email, it could be caught in a spam filter. Click here to learn more about making sure you can receive emails from VoiceThread.
Cancel a recurring license on your Purchases pages.
- Sign into your VoiceThread account.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner.
- Select Account Information or My Account from the list.
- Click the Purchases option at the top of the My Account area.
- Find the license you wish to cancel.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Read the terms of cancellation and confirm your cancellation.
You will be able to continue using your license until its expiration date. At that time, it will lapse, and you will lose access to it. You can reactivate your license for up to 90 days after its expiration by going back to your Purchases page and clicking the green Renew button.
Please note: You are responsible for charges already incurred. Read more about VoiceThread's cancellation and refund policies.
At this time, only the VoiceThread team can delete your account. Please send us a message and ask to have your account deleted. Keep in mind that deleting an account will permanently delete all comments and VoiceThreads created by that account.
Why was I charged?
This was either a new purchase you made from VoiceThread or an automatic renewal of a recurring license.
Doesn’t sound familiar?
If you don’t use VoiceThread yourself, chances are your school or company’s credit card was used to purchase a license for someone else. Ask around to see who at your institution or company may have purchased a new or recurring VoiceThread license.
Can I get an invoice for the charges?
Every time we bill you, we send an invoice to the email address you (or your colleague) provided when you/they signed up. Sign into this VoiceThread account and navigate to your Purchases page to download it again. If this is not possible, contact us, and we will be happy to send you a copy.
How do I cancel my license?
Sign into the VoiceThread account used to make the purchase, navigate to your Purchases page, and click the red Cancel License button next to your license information. Click here for more details. Once you’ve canceled it, you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for all previously incurred charges.
Can I get a refund?
Charges are non-refundable, but once you cancel you will never be charged again. We don’t have long-term contracts, lock-in, sign-up, or termination fees. Just pay as you go and cancel when you no longer need us.
Any further questions?
Contact us, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Thanks in advance for the inquiry, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, check out the Products page for details on the different services VoiceThread provides. If needed, download the VoiceThread W-9.
If you have questions about VoiceThread Mobile, please be sure to visit the Mobile Support area. While we cannot offer direct support for the App, we review and seriously consider all feedback from our users. Please use the form below to send us your thoughts. Thank you!